Red Direction considers your personal information personal and that it’s important for you to know how information about you is used and shared. You trust Red Direction to be careful and use your information sensibly.
- What information may I access about me?
- What information does Red Direction gather about customers?
- Do you sell information about me?
- How secure is my information?
- What about links to other websites and third-parties Red Direction works with?
- What are my choices?
What information may I access about me?
You will be able to access and update information we have to connect with you including, but not limited to: email address, email preferences, contact and billing information.
Red Direction grants you access to information about your account for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What information does Red Direction gather about customers?
Our purpose in gathering information about you, all of our website visitors and clients, is to help us provide you a quality experience visiting our site. We collect:
- Information you give us by interacting with the website. It’s important to use to be able to provide a customized experience, being able to quickly provide assistance in support requests, and improve our website. You may choose to limit access and keep data private, we respect that. Please note that by doing so you may not be able to fully utilize and take advantage of features.
- Information you give us by using our mobile websites and apps. Our mobile apps may provide us information about your mobile device – including a unique identifier and location. We may use this information to provide you location-based customized content.
- Automatic information. Red Direction websites can utilize cookies to obtain certain types of information when your preferred web browser accesses our websites.
- Information from email communications. If your computer supports it, we receive information about how you interact with the emails you receive from us. Our goal is to provide you timely and valuable information that is useful and interesting. We do actively manage our email lists to ensure you do not receive unnecessary or duplicate messages from us.
- Information from other sources. This information may come from delivery services and other third parties to ensure our records are accurate. It also may come from reports received from affiliates, joint ventures, businesses and services, and web search features. We do collaborate and create co-branded and joint offerings.
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide you a great user experience. This may include personalized advertisements and other products recommended to you.
- There are settings in your browser regarding cookies and how you want your browser to handle cookies. Please note, disabling cookies may affect your experience using Red Direction websites.
Do you sell information about me?
Information about you is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share your information only as described below.
- Affiliated Businesses (We Do Not Control): We work closely with affiliated businesses. We will provide a notice in transactions when a third party is involved, and we do share information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions. They may not use this information for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Red Direction clients on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- When You Choose: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How secure is my information?
- We work to protect the security of your information by employing security protocols during transmission.
- You control access to your computer. It is up to you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer, including your Red Direction account. For your protection, log off of Red Direction sites when you are done visiting us.
What about links to other websites and third-parties Red Direction works with?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other Web sites.
What are my choices?
- You can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to purchase an Red Direction service or product.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the “What information may I access about me?” section. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please update your preferences.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions