Workshop: Business Brain Clutter
Tame Business Brain Clutter
When we effectively filter information, we create more impact.
- By facing what we avoid in our leadership position.
- Decide what’s important, right now.
- And use creative ways to stay on task.
AND by the end of this 1/2 day Workshop, you will:
- CREATE YOUR ACTION-ORIENTED POSITION DESCRIPTION
- KNOW AND BE ABLE TO USE PRACTICAL PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS
- DEFINE BUSINESS STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (AND YOUR OWN STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES)
- UNDERSTAND THE INS AND OUTS OF DECISION-MAKING
When it comes to business planning and strategy, the ability to filter in what we need is a requirement for successful business leaders.
You are here today because something inside you, and the leadership team of your organization, knows that there are more results to achieve. More sales to be had. When we get focused on selling, casting a wide marketing net, and paying for targeted advertising … we want the results to turn into more dollars.
Kathy DuBois, Managing Broker at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
The sheer amount of information we receive in a day is overwhelming. It doesn’t have to be! Developing our internal filter to discern what’s important and urgent allows us to make better choices with our time.
- Recognize when we are avoiding parts of our business.
- Choose what’s important and what’s not.
- Learn creative ways to stay on task (the action you choose).
- Take the guesswork out of listening to the day-to-day rhythms of our business.
In small businesses with heavily involved executives and working managers, it’s easy to forget (and forego) personal development.
Expanding the skill sets of your organization’s leaders allows them to lead by example in a way that reinforces the company culture you work diligently to build.
The Business Brain Clutter Workshop Builds Skills
Stephanie Bryan, LCSW, CAC III
Psychotherapist and Parent Coach
Customize this Workshop and have it Facilitated at Your Office
Executive teams of 5 – 15 whose goals include getting on the same page and moving in the same direction.
15-21 Middle Managers and Directors who want to develop their core competencies and achieve more results.
The Business Brain Clutter Workshop is a 1/2 day program that may be customized and facilitated at your office.
Discuss date, time, and pricing options with the Red Direction Team for your private company workshop:
Schedule this Workshop
Invest in your team, invest in your success. Bring this workshop to your organization.
Sometimes you need training in our location at a different time than what’s scheduled on the website. We get it. Reach out to us, we will schedule this workshop at your offices for your team.